If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Welcome to the Support Portal edit
The openSUSE Support portal is the entry point for help and support. It offers links to openSUSE documentation, support database articles and interactive communication channels where thousands of helpful openSUSE users from all over the world can help you to solve difficulties, and much more!
Support options edit
We help any openSUSE user, it doesn't matter how you obtained your copy of openSUSE, but interactive help listed here is given by volunteers that don't have any obligation to help. They help just as friends would help when you ask them.
- To request support included in a boxed version you have to contact the vendor.
- To request support for one of the openSUSE services see Services help.
In the news edit
12:29, 2 May 2010 (UTC) Support portal is near release version. Check TODO list for missing pieces. (I will not complain if you help -- Rajko m )
Things to do edit
- Draft idea of web based support (help, "wizard") that will guide new user; wizard language must be plain - no technical lingo;
- Expand support topics to include web services. Currently it is written with distribution in mind, and even that is coarse with the general links, like openSUSE:Communication channels, which is now link to all article about communication channels, from support to development and chat.
- Solve red links - partially done.
- Create some category organization for support topics.
- Fix use of the categorytree. The prerequisite is to have some category organization to show.
SDB:HOWTOs looks obsolete, sdb articles can be browsed from the sdb portal
one little interactive support topic is forgotten - search
see why right column can't go to the top; clear:both just lowers left column leaving 2 lines space between title and first text.
Related projects edit
Projects and activities: